Our banking backgrounds span all areas of commercial banking including:
· Board and Executive Management duties and responsibilities
· Originating, updating and Compliance with banking rules and regulations;
· Working closely with federal and state regulatory and oversight agencies;
· Understanding and implementing policies and procedures that are consistent with regulatory expectations and banking best practices across the banking spectrum;
· Detailed review and analysis of loan underwriting, approval and loan administration;
· Focusing on Human Resource staffing and development.
· We encourage prospective clients to contact us to discuss their cases.
Before being retained, our preliminary discussions assist the clients in identifying the key banking issues and how we can help them.
Mr. Riley is an experienced and successful former bank Chief Executive Officer whose background includes leading the turnaround of two banks that had been operating under regulatory agreements upon arrival. Mr. Riley’s relevant experience was overseeing all areas of his banks including overseeing the development, approval and implementation of effective risk management programs. For example, as CEO, Mr. Riley was involved in all phases of lending from business development to credit analysis and underwriting to overseeing loan approval and review process, providing due diligence of client bank loan portfolios, developing and overseeing workouts of nonperforming loans.
Ms. Riley is an experienced and successful senior bank officer with the unique knowledge gleaned from the creation of bank operations for 2 deNovo (new) banks. In her positions of responsibility in all facets of bank operations, her departments were regularly examined by state and federal regulators during their routine bank exams and her areas of responsibility were found to be compliant with no recommendations for changes. Ms. Riley has the hands on experience to review bank documents relevant to a case and discern what actually happened (or didn't happen) and clearly convey nuanced or complicated banking processes to case parties and/or to a jury.